Flower Essence Therapy
Flower essences have a long history involving different cultures and can be traced back to thousands of years. The Australian Bush flower essences were developed by Naturopath Ian White – a 5th generation Australian herbalist. The flower essences are vibrational remedies that manage the emotional demands of everyday life.
The concept of healing is believed that good health is the result of emotional, spiritual and mental harmony. The Bush essences help in bringing positive qualities that reside within us.
Examples on some ways in which flower essences can help:
- Adjusting to a different culture
- Boost confidence and self esteem
- Reduce feelings of sadness and isolation
- Reduce constant worrying or paranoia
- Enhance relationships in difficult situations
- Enhance memory and concentration
- Enhance spirituality, empowerment and living your life purpose
- Reduce feelings of shock and trauma due to adverse events or accidents
- Promote protection when feeling energetically drained around certain people
- Reduce jet lag after an overseas trip
- Releasing unhealthy family beliefs and prejudice
- Heal from the emotional pain
- Address sibling rivalry and jealousy
- Work on childhood issues that are still manifesting in adult life
Sylvia is a Certified Level 2 Bush Flower essence practitioner and she is constantly amazed at the response from the remedies.
Individualized remedies available after a consultation.
More info: www.ausflowers.com.au